We desire to create a loving, secure and fun environment in which we help any willing child reach their fullest potential to become Christ-like followers.
We seek to partner with parents in teaching children the truths from God's word. Purposeful programming is designed to help support parents as they raise Christ-like followers.
We invite you to stop by the Kid City welcome desk for classroom placement and opportunities to serve.
Stay connected with what's going on by liking our page on Facebook and Instagram.
Sunday Worship Programming for Kid City
COVID UPDATE: Starting September 13 we will be regathering in Kid City for worship during the 11:00 hour.
- 9:30 AM & 11:00 AM - Birth - 6th Grade and Special Needs Class
- 5:45 PM - AWANA (4yrs - 6th grade)
- Birth - 2 year old children will experience a warm and caring place where they are encouraged to explore. We take time to share the love of Christ through repetition, music, and creativity.
- 3's - Kindergarten children experience small groups led by caring teachers who lead them in activities designed to help them apply the Bid God Story to their lives. They also participate in an interactive large group Bible adventure, worship time and learn bible verses.
- 1st - 6th grade children will find teachers and mentors ready to share the Big God Story with them. Small group and whole group opportunities allow all grade school children to engage in worship,Bible teachings and team competitions.
The first Sunday of each month during the 11:00 service a purposeful worship service is designed to introduce our 1st through 6th graders to worshipping together with their parents in the sanctuary.
At First Baptist Church of Tempe, the safety and security of all children is important. That's why we've chosen KidCheck as our children's check-in solution to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow us to partner with you to keep your children safe. Creating your account prior to Sunday services helps your first check-in go more quickly so you can get on your way. Please visit our KidCheck Check-In page for more detail
We would love to have your help in Kid City! If you're interested in volunteering please fill out our Child Protection Policy and return it to us in person or through email.
For more information, please contact Sharmon Steil, Childrens Ministry Director at (480) 839-0926.