We embrace any willing person to reach his or her fullest potential to become radically Christ-like by accepting, loving and training him or her with the Word of God. (Ephesians 4)
Bring God glory in every way. (1 Corinthians 10:31)
Our Core Values
In all of life we Want What God Wants (Micah 6:8; Matthew 22:37)
- Goal #1. Develop transformational intimacy through prayer with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Goal #2. Share God’s compassion into the neighborhood, community service, missions, small groups and special projects.
- Goal #3. Speak God’s truth in love.
- Goal #4. Actively enfold new people from all backgrounds into the FBC family in a loving way.
- Goal #5. Discover and obey God’s will.
- Goal #6. Increase maturity in Christ with one another via a care group, Bible class or ministry group.
- Goal #7. It's about God not me.
We Worship the Supernatural God (Deuteronomy 5:8; John 4:24)
- Goal #1. Be ready to share “God At Work Moments” with all who ask.
- Goal #2. Worship all aspects of God’s character: grace, holiness, sovereignty, etc.
- Goal #3. Offer passionate multi-generational worship services in different music styles.
- Goal #4. Offer passionate multi-generational contemporary worship services.
- Goal #5. Offer passionate worship services.
- Goal #6. Use all Biblical expressions of worship.
We Train Anyone to Serve God (Ephesians 4:11ff)
- Goal #1. Identify and train PIT’s, MIT’s and LIT’s.
- Goal #2. Challenge the church family to use their spiritual gifts.
- Goal #3. Provide a training or service opportunity for every Christian in their ministry of choice.
- Goal #4. Train people how to personally study the Bible.
- Goal #5. Create opportunities for hands on technology ministry such as Social Media, the website, PPT and Media Shout.
We Give All We Have to God (Malachi 3:10; Romans 12:1-2)
- Goal #1. Develop targeted short-term mission trips.
- Goal #2. Increase resources in the Children and Youth Ministries.
- Goal #3. Explain and encourage financial stewardship regularly in all FBC ministries.
- Goal #4. Advance Guadalupe church plant.
We Love Others Boldly (Matthew 22:39)
- Goal #1. Value people highly. There are no throw away people in God’s economy.
- Goal #2. Create a neighborhood “we love our neighbors” mentality at FBC.
- Goal #3. Teach how to thoughtfully share Jesus Christ and how to invite people to FBC.
- Goal #4. Increase prayer and financial support of FBC missionaries.
- Goal #5. Lead 100 people to salvation in Jesus Christ.
- Goal #6. Baptize 25 new believers.
- Goal #7. Lead each new baptized believer into a discipleship relationship.
- Goal #8. Help people involved in substance abuse and other abuses.
Questions? Call us (480-839-0926) or submit your question via email.